Students who are desirous of applying for admission to the junior college should fill in the application form and submit it to the college office within the stipulated period.
Documents required for Admission
- Statement of marks of the last qualifying exam(attested true copy)
- Attendance undertaking
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Students from outside Maharashtra state should also submit the following Document
- Original migration certificate (with attested true copy)
- Original transference certificate (with attested true copy)
- Original passing certificate(with attested true copy)
- Conduct /character certificate (with attested true copy)
- Affidavit regarding any gap in education and/or change of name in original (if applicable)
Attendance and Anti-Ragging Undertaking
- Minimum 75 percent attendance is required of every student.
- Ragging in any form is banned at Mt.Carmel Junior College. It is a punishable offence according to the guidelines of the Honourable Supreme court of India. The institute will take disciplinary action/legal proceedings/expulsion from the institute as per the directives of the Supreme Court of India if any student is found guilty.