- A value- based and disciplined approach t education implies that the students be present on the campus on a day –to-day basis, not only attending all the lectures but also participating in extra and co-curricular activities themselves of the facilities of the college.
- Students who wish to take leave are required to obtain prior permission/sanction from the Principal.
- If any student proceeds on outdoor assignments during college hours, she should obtain prior permission /sanction from the Principal.
- 100% attendance is appreciated but 75% attendance is requires of every student as per the requirement of the Education Board of Maharashtra.
- Students who are absent for the reason of sickness, accidents or other such reasons should submit the necessary documents to the college.
- If a student comes after the bell , a late fee of Rs 20/- will be charged.
These rules are meant to act as guidelines for all students to enable them to maintain good institutional culture and promote academic excellence.
- Students are not permitted to carry eatables in college classrooms. Science Labs, Computer Lab and the Library.
- Chewing gum is strictly prohibited in the classrooms, Science Lab,s Computer Labs and the Library.
- Students are strictly prohibited to use cell phones in the College premises. If anyone is found using the cell phone, her cell phone will be confiscated.
- Safety of valuables such as gold, wallets or any other , will the the sole responsibility of the student.
- Students should come daily in full uniform otherwise a fine of Rs 50/- will be charged.
- Only college jerseys are allowed.