Meet the Principal
Sr. Prescilla Lobo AC
Message from the Principal
We as apostolic Carmelites are celebrating 2015 as the year of family in our institution. Family is a special gift given by God to us. It’s the family that makes us what we are today. In family a person learns endurance, the joy of work, fraternal love and generosity in forgiving others repeatedly at times – and above all divine worship in prayer and the offering of one’s life.
“A Family that PRAYS together STAYS together”
It’s so necessary for us today in this world of electronic media to give importance to faith and prayer in the life of the family. Its FAITH that will bind us together and prayer –(Atma to Paramatma) that will give meaning to our life as human beings.
Lack of faith and lack of prayer will divide our families, give way to self-centeredness, violence and destruction of family bonds.
In our contemporary culture one of the poorest aspect is loneliness, arising from absence of God in a person’s life and the fragility of relationships. There is also a feeling of powerlessness in the face of socio cultural realities which often times end in crushing families. That’s why we see increasing instances of poverty and unemployment. At times it’s a real nightmare for the Youth and Families of today.
Therefore we need to educate our youth with values that are eternal so that they in turn will be helped to build up strong love filled and faith filled families.
Brief Curriculum Vitae
- 42 years a Religious sister in the Apostolic Carmel Congregation
- 20 years experience as a Principal in Gujarat, Jammu and in CBSE School, H.P for two and a half years.
- 36 years of teaching experience in Gujarat, Goa, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jammu, and Himachal Pradesh.
- Training in Spiritual direction and Counselling at Don Bosco, Bangalore 2014
- Graduated in Psychology.
- Attended training programs at XLRI Jamshepur in Management Skills and Soft skills at Kochi Kerala.
- Rashtriya Vidya Saravasti Puraskar Award by the International Institute of Education and Management – New Delhi
- Eminent Citizen of India award for outstanding achievement in the field of education in 2007, New Delhi
- National Mahila Ratan Gold Medal Award 2007.
Pune Shikshak Gaurav Puraskar (Award for Excellence in Education) – 2019